Posted: 39 w
To create a braided bun using ponytail extensions for long hair, follow these steps:

Start by brushing your hair and the Indique https://www.indiquehair.com/collections/ponytails thoroughly to remove any tangles.
Gather into a high ponytail at the crown and secure with a hair tie.
Apply the Indique ponytail extension to your natural ponytail, making sure it is secured tightly.
Divide the ponytail extension into three equal sections, and start braiding them together tightly. Make sure to braid all the way to the ends of the hair.
Once you reach the end of the braid, use a clear elastic band to secure it in place.
Starting at the base of the braid, begin wrapping it around the hair tie that is holding your natural ponytail in place.
Continue wrapping the braid around the hair tie until it forms a bun shape. Tuck the ends of the braid under the bun.
Tug on the sides of the bun to make it appear fuller and more voluminous.
Finish the style by applying hairspray to hold everything in place.
With these simple steps, you can achieve a beautiful and stylish braided bun using the Indique ponytail extension for long hair.
Share on my timeline

Steven Baker Joined: 39 w

Posted: 39 w
Even after my fellow-student explained to me how to opt for the best essay writing service, I had two or three failed experiences. Fortunately, at some point, I came across this website and would never make similar mistakes.