As we all know, there are several types of protein powders including casein protein, whey protein, egg protein, pea protein, hemp protein, brown rice protein, mixed plant proteins, and more. Along with that, if you are one of those who are aiming to increase muscle mass and get lean, then I will recommend you choose Whey Protein. And if you are unaware of what it is or want to know about how to use it then read the further sections of this write-up.
In our further content, we will cover an introduction to whey protein, its uses, side effects, and a list of the best whey protein in India.
Introduction to Whey Protein:
Whey protein is a popular supplement powder that is used by fitness freaks along with their exercises to help in the growth of lean muscle mass and boost muscle protein synthesis. It is a mixture of proteins that is isolated from whey. In simple words, it is the liquid portion of the milk that separated during the production of cheese. And if you want to buy Whey protein, then you can directly order it from online stores or nutritional stores.
How do you properly use Whey Protein?
- Purchase a protein usage requirement chart from a nutrition store or an online source.
- Always calculate the consumption of Whey Protein according to your weight. In simple words, consume 8 grams of protein for every 20 pounds of your body weight. For example, if your weight is 132 pounds which is around 60 kg, then you have to take 48 g of protein per day, usually after gym workout sessions.
- By using the nutritional calculator, you can calculate the amount of protein you are getting with each meal and this will help you to determine the amount of Why Protein you have to eat.
6 Best Whey Proteins in India:
After reading through the above section, if you are looking for the best whey protein in India, then you can choose any one out of the given below list.
- MuscleBlaze Biozyme Performance Whey
- MuscleBlaze Biozyme Whey
- ON (Optimum Nutrition) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
- MuscleTech NitroTech Whey Protein
- MB Fuel One Whey Protein
- MuscleBlaze RAW Whey Isolate 90%
Benefits of Whey Protein:
There are several benefits of Whey proteins including,
- One of the most noticeable benefits of Whey protein is, it helps to promote muscle growth.
- Helps to treat type 2 diabetes and reduce inflammation.
- Can be beneficial for IBD (inflammatory bowel disease).
- It helps people in the overweight category to get back into shape by reducing weight.
- Can be beneficial for increasing the immune system.
10 Side effects of Whey Protein:
Along with some benefits, if you do not take Whey protein in a proper manner or take a high dosage, then it can cause some side effects such as,
- Increased bowel movements, thirst, acne, nausea, reduced appetite, and more.
- Kidney Stone Formation
- Digestion problems
- Can increase the risk of Gout
- Liver and kidney problems
- Risk of heart disease
- May increase blood acidity
- Fatigue and weakness
- Development of Ketosis
Overall, whey protein is the most popular and renowned supplement that is usually known for its various benefits. And if you are looking for best whey protein in India then you can select from the list, mentioned by us in the above section of this write-up. Along with that, as a member of Fitclub gym and this is Best Gym in Gurgaon, I want you to clarify that it's important to use it responsibly and you can also consult with a healthcare professional to avoid any possible side effects.