Ran into QuickBooks error code 5502 and don’t know what can be done? QuickBooks users often come across the error code 5502 when the third-party application is creating certain issues in connecting. This error is often accompanied with a warning message that states “QuickBooks data has been uploaded, but failed to connect to the server”. A bunch of errors can trigger such an error in QuickBooks. However, one can try performing some set of steps to eliminate the error permanently. The steps involved in getting rid of the QuickBooks error code 5502 are stated in this post. Thus, make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also connect with our tech support team at 1-888-351-0999 and we will provide you with immediate support services for any sort of further tech assistance.
What causes QuickBooks error code 5502?
The user can end up in such an error due to the below reasons:
- One of the major reasons can be if the matter that is grasped through on-lineservices. The information was given by the QB Company file that was uploaded witha success.
- Or if the company file augmentation has been changed, so QuickBooks is not readyto peruse which a Company has recorded.
- Or it occurs when the third party in the developer application connections to theQuickBooks.
- Moreover, if a slip occurred whereas downloading the changes created byapplications’ mistreatment grasp online services.
Steps to fix the error
The user can try fixing the error by performing the below set of steps related to creating anew folder and then copy the Company file.
- The first step is to try to create and open a new folder and copy the company file
- into the created folder.
- After that, rename it amp; then try to change its extension as “QBM” and save the file.
- Now, open your QuickBooks software and restore your all of the portable files.
- Also, rename the “Extension” of the file if the file is not opening.
- Restore all your backups.
- If the file still not opened, with the extension “.QBX“, then “Rename” it.
- Try to install the latest version release of a “Sync Manager“.
See Also: Toggle to Another QuickBooks Edition
Coming to the conclusion, it is believed that the above steps might have helped in getting rid of the QuickBooks error code 5502. However, if there are any queries or if the user is unable to deal with the issue using the steps above, then in that case consulting our QuickBooks premier support team at 1-888-351-0999 is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support and assistance.