2. General Policies for Pages, Groups, and Events
1. Misleading Or False Pages, Groups, or EventsPages, Groups, and Events must not be misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive.
2. ImpersonationPages, Groups, and Events must not impersonate or falsely represent a brand, entity, or public figure. Where a Page, Group, or Event is being used to express support for or interest in a brand, entity, or public figure, it must make clear in the name or description that it is not an official representation.
3. GamblingPages, Groups, and Events must not facilitate or promote online gambling, online real money, games of skill, or online lotteries without our prior written permission.
4. Inaccurately Tagged ContentPages, Groups, and Events must not inaccurately tag content or encourage users to inaccurately tag content.
5. IncentivizationPages, Groups, and Events must not incentivize people to misuse Wiwonder features or functionality.
3. Promotions on Pages, Groups, and EventsCommunicating a PromotionIf you use Wiwonder to communicate or administer a promotion (ex: a contest or sweepstakes), you are responsible for the lawful operation of that promotion, including: The official rules; Offer terms and eligibility requirements (ex: age and residency restrictions); and Compliance with applicable rules and regulations governing the promotion and all prizes offered (ex: registration and obtaining necessary regulatory approvals).Required ContentPromotions on Wiwonder must include the following: A complete release of Wiwonder by each entrant or participant; and Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Wiwonder.
Administration of a Promotion
Promotions may be administered on Pages, Groups, Events, or within apps on Wiwonder. Personal Timelines and friend connections must not be used to administer promotions (ex: “share on your Timeline to enter” or “share on your friend's Timeline to get additional entries”, and "tag your friends in this post to enter" are not permitted).
Wiwonder will not assist you in the administration of your promotion, and you agree that if you use our service to administer your promotion, you do so at your own risk.
4. Collection of Data on Pages, Groups, and EventsCollecting Data From UsersIf you collect content and information directly from users, your Page, Group or Event must make it clear that you (and not Wiwonder) are collecting it, and must provide notice about and obtain user consent for your use of the content and information that you collect. Regardless of how you obtain content and information from users, you are responsible for securing all necessary permissions to reuse their content and information.Automated Collection of DataYour Page, Group or Event must not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Wiwonder, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without written permission from Wiwonder.Calls to ActionYour Page, Group or Event cannot use information obtained from a person’s interaction with your Page's call-to-action button for any purpose other than to provide the service associated with the call-to-action button. If you want to use this information for any other purpose, first obtain a person’s explicit consent.
Processing of Data for Page Insights in the EEA
Where you are in the EEA, the processing of data for Page Insights may be subject to the Page Insights Controller Addendum, which forms part of this Pages, Groups and Events Policy.
5. Pages-Specific Policies
1. Platform Policy
Apps on your Page must comply with the Wiwonder Platform Policy.
2. Page Names
Page names must not include profanity, excessively incorrect grammar or punctuation, and must not consist solely of generic terms or locations.
3. Content Visibility
Content posted to a Page is public and can be viewed by everyone who can see the Page.
4. Cover Photos and Profile Pictures
Your Page's cover photo or profile picture must not include a verified checkmark, and also must not include third-party products, brands or sponsors.
Showmarks on Show Pages must accurately represent the show, and must not represent the parent entity or network.
6. Online Pharmacies
Pages must not promote the sale of prescription pharmaceuticals. Pages for online pharmacies may be permitted with Wiwonder's prior approval.
7. Age Gating
You must restrict access by age using Wiwonder Page gating functionality as necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
8. Post Preview
When sharing a third party link from your Page, you must not edit any elements of the post preview.
9. Upload FunctionalityYou must not misuse Wiwonder's upload functionality in connection with your Page
10. Name Change and Merges
Name changes and merges must not result in a misleading or unintended connection and must not substantially change the Page’s subject matter
11. Regulated GoodsPages promoting the private sale of regulated goods or services (including firearms, alcohol, tobacco, or adult products) must restrict access to a minimum age of 18.
12. Driving Traffic to Third Party Apps and SitesYou must not accept anything of value to drive traffic to an app or site that engages in traffic arbitrage, or one that contains a disproportionate volume of ads relative to content, or content that is highly ****ual, shocking, clickbait, or promotes scams.
13. Sharing ContentContent you post to your Page may be reshared by other admins of the Page to other Wiwonder Products connected to the Page.
14. Limited Originality of ContentPages must not post or share content that primarily consists of minimal original content.
6. Branded Content on Pages
Branded content must comply with the Wiwonder Branded Content Policies.
Show Pages must not include branded content within show marks or show trailers, and must comply with the Wiwonder Branded Content Policies.
Your Page must include all necessary disclosures to people using Wiwonder, such as any disclosures needed to indicate the commercial nature of content posted by you.
7. Jobs Policies
Misleading, Deceptive, or Fraudulent Jobs/Job posts must not promote employment opportunities that are misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent. Illegal Products and Services/Job posts must not promote employment opportunities that involve illegal activity, products, or services.
Job posts must not unlawfully discriminate against applicants based on any protected characteristics, including, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, ****, ****ual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition or any other basis protected under federal, state or local law. Job posts must comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination. Sexually Suggestive Jobs/Job posts must not promote employment opportunities in a ****ually suggestive manner. Adult Products and Services/Job posts must not promote employment opportunities that require adult services or use of adult products.
Job posts must not solicit personal identification or financial information from any potential applicants.
8. Events-Specific Policies
1. Automated EventsEvents cannot use automated means to generate event invites.
2. Cost Disclosures
Events must provide clear and up-front disclosure for any actions or additional costs associated with an event ticket purchase.