1. Earning points and spending. When you make a payment on the Wiwonder Products, you agree to provide a valid funding instrument. When you have successfully added your funding instrument, we will allow you to initiate a transaction using the payments features on the Wiwonder Products.
2. Pricing. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for paying.
3. Extra terms.You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific payment before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
4. Subscriptions. If you purchase a subscription to an app or to a feature within an app, we will bill your funding instrument immediately, and then again at the beginning of each subscription period. The following terms apply for subscriptions purchased through payments features on the Wiwonder Products:
1. If a free trial period is offered and you do not cancel during the free trial period, you will be billed at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period.
2. You can cancel subscriptions at any time on your Account Settings page.
3. If you cancel a subscription you will still have access to the app or feature you subscribed to through the end of the subscription period. If an app or feature you subscribed to becomes unavailable during your subscription you will not be billed at the beginning of the next subscription period.
5. Donations. If you make a donation to a charity on the Wiwonder Products, or to an individual who uses the features we make available to raise and collect funds for personal causes, the following terms apply:
1. If you make a donation to a charity, you acknowledge that you make this donation as a charitable contribution, and you are not receiving any goods or services in return. As the tax laws vary by state and by country, please consult a tax professional regarding the deductibility of this donation.
2. We reserve the right to refuse payments intended for charities or individuals that fail to comply with our terms and policies, including our Charitable Donation Terms and our Personal Fundraiser Terms of Service. If we refuse payment to your intended recipient, you will be entitled to a refund.
3. Fundraising campaigns to benefit charities may be created by users of the Wiwonder Products (“Fundraiser Creators”). If a Fundraiser Creator pledges to match donations to a fundraising campaign, you acknowledge that we do not guarantee that the Fundraiser Creator will fulfill the pledge. If you donate to a charity through such a fundraising campaign, you will not be entitled to a refund of your donation on the basis that the Fundraiser Creator did not fulfill the pledge.
4. No Warranties. You acknowledge that any products or services you may purchase are sold by merchants, not by us. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE WIWONDER PRODUCTS.
2. Payment Methods
1. Funding instruments. For your convenience, we allow you to fund your transactions using a number of different sources, like credit cards and debit cards, Wiwonder Gift Cards, and other payment methods.
2. Authority. When you provide a funding instrument to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that funding instrument. When you fund a transaction, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the funding instrument you designate for the transaction. You also authorize us to collect and store that funding instrument, along with other related transaction information. We may also use certain payment card updater services, whose availability varies by issuer, to ensure we have the most up-to-date information about funding instruments we store.
3. Authorization. If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount, which may be as high as the full price of your payment. Your card will be charged at the time you initiate a payment, or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you.
4. Failed payments. If you pay by debit card and your load transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
5. Incompatibility. You may at some point encounter an app or feature that does not support the payment method you would prefer to use; however, you can select a different type of payment instrument (such as credit or debit card, or mobile operator billing).
3. Actions We May Take
1. At-will use. We may revoke your eligibility to make payments on the Wiwonder Products at any time at our sole discretion.
2. Inquiries. By using the payments features on the Wiwonder Products, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
3. Our right to cancel. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Payments Terms or the Terms, or if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss. We may also cancel any Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance accumulated, transferred, assigned, or sold as a result of fraudulent or illegal behavior.
4. Payment limitations. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit funding instruments for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a payment, or deactivate your account.
5. Sharing of information. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
6. Abandoned Property. If you leave a Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance unused for the period of time set forth by your state, country, or other governing body in its unclaimed property laws, or if you delete your account and leave a Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance, or if we deactivate your account and you do not meet any conditions necessary to reinstate it within six (6) months, we may process your Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance in accordance with our legal obligations, including by submitting funds associated with your Gift Card Balance or Advertiser Balance to the appropriate governing body as required by law.
4. Disputes and Reversals
1. Customer assistance. Subject to Sections 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, and 4.5 below, we provide various tools in our Support Center to assist you in communicating with a third party to resolve a dispute arising from a payment transaction.
2. No liability for underlying transaction. If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased or over the donation you made, we have no liability for the goods or services underlying the transaction or for how the third party used your donation. Our only responsibility is to handle your payment transaction. All payments are final unless otherwise required by law. If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, you may request a refund of your payment.
3. Duty to notify us. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss. Unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge, you will have waived, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all claims against us arising out of or otherwise related to the transaction.
4. Intervention. We may intervene in disputes concerning payments that may arise between you and a developer, but we have no obligation to do so.
5. Technical difficulties. If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your payment to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
5. Notices and Amendments to These Payments Terms
1. Notice to you. By using the payments features on the Wiwonder Products, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically any important information regarding your payments or your account. We may also provide notices to you by posting them on our website, or by sending them to an email address or street address that you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; notices by postal mail shall be considered received within three (3) business days of the time sent.
2. Notice to us. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating to payments on the Wiwonder Products and these Payments Terms by postal mail to: Wiwonder, Attn: Legal Department, email@example.com Amendment guidelines. We may update these Payments Terms at any time without notice as we deem necessary to the full extent permitted by law. The Payments Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
6. Customer Complaints
7. Additional Terms
1. Conflict of terms.
All of the commitments you make in our Terms apply to your use of payments features on the Wiwonder Products. In the event of any conflict between these Payments Terms and the Terms, the Community Payments Terms shall prevail.
2. Conflict of laws. Some countries may restrict or prohibit your ability to make payments on the Wiwonder Products. Nothing in these Payments Terms should be read to override or circumvent any such foreign laws.
3. Courtesy translations. These Payments Terms were written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of these Payments Terms conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
4. Trade sanctions. You must not use payments features on the Wiwonder Products in connection with activities, individuals, or entities that are located in a country or region that is embargoed by the United States or that would otherwise violate applicable U.S. or non-U.S. trade sanctions.