Bedroom fears are mostly linked with sexual performance and the things around it. In case of men, it is a fact. Men are less concerned about their bodies, looks or personality during sex. What matters for them is all about performing the sexual act with great interest so that it could give pleasure to themselves and their female partner. Fears over their sexual performance keep bothering men’s mind and it includes:
- Whether they have done the sexual act in a right way or not?
- Whether it would satisfy the female partner or not?
- Whether their organ size is perfect?
- What if their penis does not get the proper erection?
- What if they can’t hold the erection?
- What if they fail to give the women an orgasm?
It’s not about pleasure all the time for men as there are a lot of things about which men fear about in bed while having sex. Listed below are the most common bedroom fears for men:
- Penis Size : This is one of the biggest fear that men have. Most men think that if their penis is too small in size, they won’t be able to please the female partner in bed in a desired way. With these apprehensions in mind, they are unable to perform properly in bed.
- Erection Problem :The problem of not getting proper erection pops into the mind of men, makes them disturbs during sex. Even when they have gained proper erection, they don’t let go of this fear in their mind and keep on thinking about it. As a result, they often end up losing their erection during intercourse.
- PREMATURE EJACULATION: A lot of men perform the sexual act with great interest and energy but somewhere down in their mind, they always want to reach the climax at the earliest. In this rush, many times, they finish up and reach the climax much before they expected and even before the female partner has started to enjoy the moment. This state of premature ejaculation can creep in men’s mind like a huge fear.
- INFERTILITY FEARS : While primary objective of having sex is to enjoy some pleasurable moments with your loved one, but at some point in your life you would plan a baby too. Here also, men have the fear in their mind about whether they can make their wife pregnant or not. With this fear, men start blaming their sexual performance and get anxious to find out if they are lacking somewhere.
- Anxiety about Their Performance : Besides all the fears related to their sexual performance and inability, men often have fears, which are linked to the female partner. Things like what if I hurt her during sex, what if she doesn’t like my wild moves, what if she fails to get a satisfying orgasm and so on… with fears related to female partner continuously hovering over their mind, men simply can’t perform their best in bed.
All these fears related to their sexual performance, sex position, ejaculation period, a satisfying orgasm and wild acts in bed, often end up killing men’s passion. With these fears running through in their mind, men not only fail to satisfy their female partner, but are unable to enjoy the act themselves.
In case, if you have any query or concern related to any health related problems, you may directly associate to Hashmi Dawakhana, by just a click on hyperlink and get answers to all your questions. We will be happy to assist you.
If you feel in your life any sexual weakness or physical weakness, don't panic and don't worry, about we are always with you. Freely talk to Dr. Hashmi, and get your problem solution confidienciealy. Write to us or make a call at Hashmi Dawakahana, Amroha in Uttar Pradesh for a better assessment. For more information visit – www.hashmi.in and www.hashmidawakhana.in