A growing body of evidence suggests that using psychedelics, such as psilocybin and LSD, in combination with psychotherapy, can treat the symptoms of several mental health conditions, including depression and substance use disorders
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapies over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of drug developers engaged in the development of psychedelic therapeutics.
- Tabulated profiles of prominent psychedelic therapeutics developers. shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products).
- Detailed profiles of developers of next generation immune checkpoint modulators (shortlisted on the basis having two or more psychedelics-based therapies in phase II clinical studies and above).
- An insightful analysis of clinical trial sites where the studies have been / are being conducted for evaluation of various psychedelic therapeutics.
- A list of key opinion leaders (KOLs) within this domain, and detailed 2×2 matrices to assess the relative experience of key individuals who were shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field.
- A detailed analysis of nearly 545 grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in psychedelic therapeutics projects, in the period between 2015 and 2020 (till May).
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the recent past (2017-2020 till May),
- A detailed analysis of the various mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in this domain, highlighting the trend in the number of companies acquired between 2017-2020.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Target Disease Indication
- Anxiety and Depression
- Pain Disorder
- Sleep related Disorder
- Origin of Psychedelic Substance
- Type of Psychedelic Substance
- Route of Administration
- Key Geographies
- North America
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Andrew Chadeayne (Founder Chief Executive Officer, CaaMTech)
- Janakan Krishnarajah (Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer, iX Biopharma)
- Alexander Speiser (Chief Operating Officer, Orthogonal Thinker)
- Tracy Cheung, (Chief Communications Officer, COMPASS Pathways)
Key companies covered in the report
- Celon Pharma
- iX Biopharma
- MAPS Public Benefit
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Jazz Pharmaceutical
For additional details, please visit
https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/global-psychedelic-therapeutics-market.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics Market, 2020-2030
- Depressive Disorders (Major Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Postpartum Depression, Treatment-Resistant Depression and Others): Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2019
- Alzheimer's Disease: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights
- Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market, 2019-2030
- Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB) Market (2nd Edition), 2020-2030: Focus on Non-Invasive Drug Delivery Technology Platforms and Therapeutics
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis