The HP Envy 4520 printer is excellent for both home and commercial use. The printer has all-in-one capabilities, which means you can use HP printer 4520 dpi for printing, scanning, faxing, and even making copies. Printers have become an essential component of any organization, large or small. And your search for low-cost, reliable printers will only lead you to HP printers. On this page, you'll learn how to set up an HP Envy printer, download drivers, connect to the internet, and troubleshoot issues. So, let's get started with the HP Envy 4520 Setup.
HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER EASY SETUP AT 123.HP.COM/SETUP
123.HP.com/Setup 4520 makes it simple to hp envy 4520 wireless printer setup; the setup includes drivers, software, and other useful resources for a printer. By downloading drivers from a reputable site, you will not only provide comprehensive safety for your computer, but you will also ensure that you will receive proper and complete drivers. Then, after the download is complete, you must begin the installation process. However, before you begin any of these operations, focus on unboxing and physically setting up your printer.
HP ENVY PRINTER 4520 UNBOXING
Check the seal on your new HP printer shipping box before opening it. If you don't take care when unpacking your printer, you'll wind up destroying it. Follow the instructions below:
- Remove all of the tapes from the box to unbox HP envy 4520 printers.
- Remove all the sticky matter from the scanning lid by lifting it.
- Now, open the access door to the HP printer ink cartridge and place it in the designated slot.
- Cartridges in some printers are not replaceable.
- The printable page (A4 size) must then be placed in the tray.
ALIGNMENT OF THE PAPER TRAY
After unboxing, the next step is to orient the paper tray, which is also very necessary to do before starting to set up the HP envy 4520.
- Lift the tray extender and the paper tray.
- Place the papers in the tray and adjust the settings as directed.
- The HP Envy printer setup manual that comes with the printer can be used.
- Close it slowly once the sheets are aligned.
INK CARTRIDGE AND SCANNER
When your printer has a scanner capability, you'll need to set up the scanner before you can use it.
- Open the scanner glass and place plain paper inside; you can also scan using papers.
- After you've placed the paper, return the scanner glass to its original position.
- Now, on the printer's control panel, press OK.
- The ink cartridges of HP Envy 4520 printers are automatically aligned.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE HP ENVY 4520 INSTALLATION
As you may be aware, HP envy 4520 setup is required before to utilizing the HP printer. So go to 123.HP.com/setup 4520 and download the HP Envy printer setup. 123.HP.com/setup is a simple and entertaining website where you can easily locate HP printer setup. To set up your HP envy printer, follow the steps below:
- Copy the 123.HP.com/setup link and paste it into your browser. You'll be directed to the HP printer setup page.
- Now type your printer's name and model number into the 123.HP.com/setup 4520 search box.
- Click on the Download button. The drivers' file will be downloaded to your PC automatically.
- To install it, open the download folder in your browser and follow the on-screen instructions.
After the drivers for your HP envy printer have been downloaded, you must install them on your computer before using it.
HOW TO INSTALL HP ENVY SETUP DRIVER ON YOUR COMPUTER
It's time to install the drivers and software after you've completed the 123.HP.com/setup 4520 download process.
- Open the HP envy printer setup on Windows by going to the Download folder and looking for the 123.HP.com/setup 4520 file. Now, to complete the HP printer setup, follow the on-screen instructions.
- To complete the HP envy, printer 4520 setup procedure on Windows, click to Download files and look for the recently downloaded file, then press Install.
- To get it installed successfully in Windows, Windows XP, and Windows Vista, you must first search for the file in the search box on the desktop and then click to launch the program.
WIRELESSLY CONNECT YOUR HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER
The HP envy printer may be connected wirelessly to computers and Wi-Fi to print immediately. You may quickly acquire a print out of your image if your wireless HP printer is connected wirelessly with your Smartphone or tablet. There's no need to send any documents, files, or images. To connect your printer 123.HP.com/setup 4520 wirelessly, follow the steps below.
- To begin, switch on your HP printer and navigate to the control panel. Now select Wi-Fi Direct from the drop-down menu.
- Select Settings from the Wi-Fi direct option and turn on the Wi-Fi direct option.
- You can connect up to four other devices to your computer or laptop using the Wi-Fi direct method, in addition to your computer or laptop.
When your HP envy 4520 printer is linked via USB cable, you can use this approach as well. Make that the printer is connected to an active internet connection before using it. If you want to switch your computer's connection from USB to wireless, follow these steps:
- Turn on your computer.
- Start the HP printer software.
- After that, go to Tools and then Devices Setup Software.
- There will be an option to "Connect a new device," which you should select.
- You'll find the Wireless option under the Connection menu.
- The list of available printers will appear immediately in the window. Choose your HP envy printer 4520 from the list.
- To finish the HP envy 4520 wifi setup, follow the directions on the screen.
References: hp envy 4520 setup