The QuickBooks error code C=44 is seen when the QuickBooks software tries to make changes in a damaged transaction or record. C is a value which indicates the type of error the application encountered. This error is generally seen due to the system lockup or power failure while using QB. The user might also face such an issue, in case of security failure or damage in a file to the .QBW.
If you are also facing QuickBooks error code C=44, then make sure to read this post till the end, and unleash the causes and fixes discussed later. Moreover, you can also contact our professionals at 1(844)405-0906, and they will guide you through the process to fix the issue instantly.
Steps to resolve the QuickBooks error C=44
The user can resolve the QuickBooks error code C=44. The steps followed in this process are as follows:
- First of all, the user needs to select the window menu in QuickBooks and then select close all option
- After that, click on the file menu and then select utilities tab. And also, click on verify data
- If the message stating “Your data has lost integrity” appears on the screen, or the error also occurs while running verify and click on the file menu and then click on utilities and rebuild data tab
- Now, while the rebuild utility is over, the user needs to run the verify utility again to make sure that each issue has been fixed
- The last step is to restore a recent backup that doesn’t generate the issue, if the error persists
See Also: Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 6000-95
We conclude the post here, with the expectations that the QuickBooks error code C=44 might have been resolved by now after following the steps above, but if not, then make sure to get in touch with our professionals, and they will help you in fixing the issue immediately.
Give us a call to us at 1(844)405-0906, and our 24/7 QuickBooks premier support experts will be there to assist you in a single call.