Make money with YouWoch
We also believe you need audiences before income
The key ingredients for a profitable YouWoch channel are a loyal, engaged community and a steady stream of great videos that are try to your level best to make them advertizers friendly. Most creators find that before they can earn money with their channels, they first need to grow an audience and make consistent videos that viewers love to watch all the time you provide great services money will come.
All YouWoch creators can apply to join the YouWoch creator's community by starting uploading some few videos and continue every day and you will grow and make more money than ever as long as it is available in your country. after you get some audiences you will start to see revenue on your account and we will review your activity will be reviewed against our policies. If everything looks good, you’ll be able to join the YouWoch Partner Program and begin serving ads on your content. This threshold will help ensure revenue only flows to creators who are playing by the rules.
Set up your channel to earn is simple
Wether your goal is to earn back some of what you spent making your videos or to become a sustainable business, YouWoch’s platform lets you make money with successful videos. Note: YouWoch has specific advertiser-friendly guidelines that your videos must adhere to in order to be eligible for ads.
Getting your channel ready to earn:
- Step 1: Enable your channel for monetization from settings.
- Step 2: When uploading, be sure your videos adhere to YouWoch’s guidelines and tick the checkbox to agree to the policies. (If you want to upload content that does not comply with these guidelines, you should not do that .)
There are different ways you can earn money with your YouWoch channel. Start with ads for there basic revenue here and then look into other ways you can make money.
Now that you’ve enabled monetization (and hopefully enabled all formats to maximize revenue!), ads is important and can run on your videos. Keep in mind:
- YouWoch connects your YouWoch channel to paying advertisers so you can focus on what you do best: creating. In most cases, you get paid when viewers watch ads. We're constantly improving our ad systems so they work better for viewers and payout to more creators
Other ways of making money on YouTube
If you’re already making money with ads on your videos and have an established audience you could look into:
- Working with brands: Brands and ad agencies are always looking for ways to promote their products and services. Brands can be eager to work with creators when the target audience for their product is similar to a creator’s channel audience. No need to be shy if you’ve got a few thousand subs, take charge and prepare a pitch to a brand or advertiser -- think of it like a collab! Learn more.
- Merchandising: Having merchandise made -- stickers, clothing, or other branded products -- can strengthen your brand and help you spread the word. Try using merch cards or annotations in your videos to help your fans find your stuff.
- Crowdfunding/donatios: Crowdfunding/donatios is when a community of fans contribute money to your project. You can raise funds to help support your channel by launching an external crowdfunded campaign.
- Events: Build an even stronger community by going to see them! Schedule live appearances in places they come from and are most vibrant and engaged. In addition to meeting your fans in person, you’ll likely gain opportunities to sell merchandise or tickets to your event.