Posted: 37 w
To create a braided bun using ponytail extensions for long hair, follow these steps:

Start by brushing your natural hair thoroughly and collect it into a high ponytail at the crown of your head. Secure it with a hair tie.
Attach the <a href="https://www.indiquehair.com/collections/ponytails/"> ponytail Extensions</a> to your natural ponytail. Make sure it is securely fastened, and the clip or drawstring is hidden under your natural hair.
Brush through the ponytail extension to smooth out any tangles or knots.
Divide the ponytail extension into three equal sections and start braiding it. You can use any braiding technique you prefer, such as a regular three-strand braid or a fishtail braid.
Once you've braided the entire length of the ponytail extension, secure the end with a hair tie.
Gently pull the braid apart to make a fuller, more voluminous effect.
Twist the braid around the base of your ponytail to create a bun shape. Secure it in place with bobby pins.
To finish the look, you can add some hair accessories, such as a headband or decorative hairpins.

By following these steps, you can make a braided bun using ponytail extensions that's perfect for long hair. With some practice, you'll be able to create this style in no time.
Share on my timeline

sonron dickin Joined: 15 w

Posted: 15 w
Your piece has a profound effect on me. Your work is impressive enough to make me happy. You have provided some quite helpful details. wordle today