Posted: 40 w
To touch a ponytail, including a pure ponytail extension by Indique, you can follow these steps:

Approach the person wearing the ponytail or the https://www.indiquehair.com/collections/ponytails with respect and consideration for personal space.
Gently communicate your interest in feeling the ponytail by saying something like, "May I touch your ponytail? It looks lovely."
Once you have received consent, extend your hand slowly towards the ponytail. Aim to touch it softly and lightly, avoiding any tugging or pulling.
Feel the texture of the hair in the ponytail extension. Ponytail extensions by Indique are known for their high-quality, human hair, which typically feels soft and smooth.
Be mindful of any accessories or additional elements in the ponytail, such as ribbons, clips, or pins. If you encounter any of these, avoid touching or disturbing them to maintain the integrity of the hairstyle.
After touching the ponytail, thank the person for allowing you to do so. Express your appreciation for their hair or the extension, such as by saying, "Thank you for letting me feel your beautiful ponytail. It's so well done, and the Indique extension feels amazing."
Remember, it's essential to approach interactions like this with respect and consideration for personal boundaries. Not everyone may feel comfortable with strangers touching their hair, so always ask for permission first and be understanding if someone declines.
Share on my timeline